NethServer is a CentOS-based Linux distribution for servers. The main feature of the product is a modular design which makes it simple to turn the distribution into a mail server and filter, web server, groupware, firewall, web filter, IPS/IDS or VPN server. It also includes a comprehensive web-based user interface that simplifies common administration tasks and enables single-click installation of several pre-configured modules. NethServer is designed primarily for small offices and medium-size enterprises. Learn More
Make this your place
There are a few things that we hope you’ll do around this place.
- Don’t be afraid to ask ‘stupid questions’. Someone else will learn from every stupid question that you ask.
- Be positive and constructive.
- Share your challenges and wins.
- Share your plans and goals.
- Offer your feedback on what happens here. This community belongs to all of us.
YOUR Participation Counts
The conversations we have here set the tone for everyone. Help us influence the future of this community by choosing to start (and engage in) discussions that make this community an interesting place to be.
##How Can I Start?
###Browse and learn
If you want feel involved, you can just browse and learn about the NethServer:
- Download NethServer, install last release and let us know your feelings What miss? Problem? Bug? Any hint?
- Watch video tutorials about installation and configuration
- Read about our mission, community or business model
- Read what every newcomer should know about NethServer
- Read what jobs/tasks NethServer is the best at
You’d like to participate to our discussions but don’t have any clue where start? Take a look at these getting started topics
Jump right into the action
- Feel free to ask whatever you want and learn how to get help
- Let’s start out by translating NethServer to your own language
- How can I help NethServer project?