NethServer Padawan group

Over the last period some NethServerians spent so much time here in community.
Helping people and making our NethServer culture even more strong.

These people made NethServer Community better and became precious for our ecosystem.
They’re on the right track to become a NethServer ambassador

I’m so glad to present our new NethServer Padawan group

Welcome to the @padawan_group

8 Likes

All right now I have the laser thing ! :joy:

Thanks @alefattorini ! Always a pleasure to be here.

6 Likes

hey @alefattorini, thanks for including me in this @padawan_group! And here I thought I was causing more trouble than doing good with all my recent questions. :slight_smile:

Very happy to be a part of Nethserver and hopefully I can one day provide more help for others and give back to this community for all the help I continue to receive!

Cheers!

5 Likes

Thanks @alefattorini Glad to be part of Nethserver. This community is lit.

5 Likes

Thank you@Alessio Fattorini

It makes me a little bit proud, to be a part of this great community.

Greetings and stay healthy…

Uwe

6 Likes

Padawan, or padawhat?

@pike

Hi Michael

It’s a reference to Star Wars…
A Paduan is “in learning” or “en route” to becoming a full Jedi Warrior with the force and Lightsabre…

Don’t ask me for details, though! :slight_smile:

But in any way: Crongrats!

Andy

Accepting this role is not mandatory. Let me know if you want so join the group or not :smiley:

I think that the mind who created the group was… a bit confused.

According to Lucas pantheon of Star Wars, a padawan is an apprentice. So… except one member who signed in less than 18 months ago, most of the members are signed in to the community for more than 3 years…

Padawan, Alessio? Really? :joy:

1 Like

There are a lot of people that signed 5 years ago and they’re not Padawan :slight_smile:
Padawan is a big award, you’re on the right track for the “force” and important for the community.
It’s not relate to the time you are here but how much you fit with the NethServer culture and the time you devote to it.

Again, being a Padawan for me and others is a honor, if for you it’s a diminutive my apologies, I was wrong.

3 Likes

Time to expand?
I propose @Andy_Wismer.

Sincerely, Marko

4 Likes

Andy is ambassador, I think padawan is “included”.

2 Likes

There is no pokemon group? pika pika pikachú!!

Congrats! Yall deserve it! :slight_smile:

1 Like