Hello NethServer family,
As you already know every month, I’m used to writing this recap for those who can’t follow everything happening on Community.
It would be a brief digest of new stuff, some statistics on community healthy, members efforts and top discussions.
I didn’t post this Digest for a while, so I’m trying to summarize the last quarter activity
- Our first 1000 members
- NethServer on Linux Journal
- NethServer at NextCloud Conference in Berlin/Germany
- New members
- Nextcloud: easy to Install, Manage and Use. Just 1 Click Away
- Overall on NethServer 7 Testing Campaigns
New features discussions
- New NextCloud module
- Comparison between Owncloud and Seafile
- SOGo repositories soon to be only for paid support customer
- Software Center Package Removal Behaviour
- What CRM for NethServer?
- Button on WebUI to check Backup-Data configuration
- Google Images Safe Search for Squid
- POP3 Connector on Nethserver 7
- Suricata on NethServer?
- Owncloud and NexCloud Series
- What do you think about NextCloud fork?
- New Owners for Owncloud
Developments and testing
- What is the roadmap for NS 7 beta2?
- Asterisk 13 and FreePBX 14 on NethServer 7
- New look for NethServer 7
- Try out NethServer 7 alpha2 ISO!
- Test rpms from nethforge-testing
- Virtualhost page proposal going on
- Bandwidthd for NethServer 7
HowTo, Docs and Tutorial
- Chat Server Instant Messaging [Video]
- Allow IP to access PhpmyAdmin remote VPS
- How use Shell:
- basic commands
- server check
- Network Interfaces Configuration
- Initial Setup: First Configuration Wizard
- Network Planning
- Installation methods of NethServer: ISO, VmWare, Hyper-V, Proxmox, Virtualbox
- Thoughts about NethServer Mission,Vision and Values
- New NethServer Site brainstorming
- NethServer Breakdown from Community Experts
- Strategic “Spread the word” plan for my project and community
- Survey: Making our community discussions better
- Where are we at in 5 years?
- Nethserver para conocernos en nuestro idioma
- How important is having people-people here?
Shout out members who have helped to grow the community during the last period
- @GG_jr and @dnutan for the great and valuable activity!
- @flatspin great posts man!
- the tireless @dev_team
- @jgjimenezs and the @translations_team
- @fasttech for his testing effort and exciting opinions about NethServer!
- @robb always in the battle
- @enzoturri for the great guides!
- @m.traeumner for support and tests
- @Fred great ideas and proposal!
- @apradoc your absence didn’t go unnoticed
- Shout out to @dnutan and @Hunv they are now [Silver Level Member]
- Shout out to @eliezer.axiem @Miko10 @Walter_Schoenly @m_farlotta @jaapvdv @ns_nirosh @Alejandro_Guerra @ibinetwork they are now Bronze Level Members
Top Members of Last 30 days sorted by likes
Thank to all of you