Please test Zabbix and my new repo…
- Tested with Zabbix 4.4
- New zabbix DBs are created with unicode
- a warning was shown in newer Zabbix versions
- Add db migrate script
zabbixUnicode.shto migrate old db to unicode
- Add Zabbix application to cockpit - thanks to @flatspin for providing this wiki article
- Updated device images
- thanks to @Andy_Wismer
- Add HTTPS redirect as newer versions don’t allow http login anymore
- Update mail
- root and domain admins get an update mail if there are new packages
- repo is included in backup now
- Metadata signing
- a second key is used for metadata signing
- Keys provided as file instead of http link
- Server change
- I use another VPS for my repo now and keep the old one as backup. If these tests are successful I’ll provide the new repo on the old server and with the next update everybody should use the new server. I keep the old server for backup repo so there should be no problem even if someone rarely updates.
You need to Install the new mrmarkuz repo first to get nethserver-zabbix.
yum -y install https://mrmarkuz.dynu.net/mirror/mrmarkuz/7/noarch/nethserver-mrmarkuz-0.0.1-4.ns7.noarch.rpm
Install the new Zabbix repo:
yum -y install https://repo.zabbix.com/zabbix/4.4/rhel/7/x86_64/zabbix-release-4.4-1.el7.noarch.rpm yum clean all
To install nethserver-zabbix run following command:
yum -y install nethserver-zabbix
To update nethserver-zabbix and Zabbix run the following command:
yum --enablerepo=mrmarkuz,zabbix update nethserver-zabbix zabbix-*
Open Zabbix by using the new server manager.
Check if Zabbix works in your environment.
If possible check fresh install and update
If you have old database and get a warning in dashboard, use the