What about dolibarr on NethServer?

@transocean

Hi

I think @stephdl Stephdl has a new repo, saw that when updating yesterday or day before…
I think on the NethServer Modules page the link is updated for @stephdl 's Repo…
Andy

if you have installed openldap or dc, use the password of users, else the login is admin/admin

go to https://domain/dolibarr

2 Likes

https://wiki.nethserver.org/doku.php?id=dolibarr

6 Likes

You did a great job :clap: - I think its time to pay you a beer…

3 Likes

From me too. :beer: :beer: :beer:

1 Like

Tried to restore the dolibarr mysqldb on another server and was not able to login. Seems that the login AD credentials are wrong now but I think you now that…

Maybe It could be possible to exclude the login-creds from the backup?

3 Likes

Could you explain line by line what you did, for the migration and what it failed. Indeed the ldap is build with a mysql importation, maybe after the migration you need to trigger the event nethserver-dolibarr-update to import the new login/password inside the database.

1. I installed dolibarr on a Testserver and did the initial setup with my company-data, customers…
  2. I did a backup on the Testserver
  3. I installed dolibarr on a Productionserver
  4. I restored the mysqldump from the Testserver on the Productionserver
  5. I tried to login with AD credentials, AD is installed on both servers but with different passwords…

try to trigger the event nethserver-dolibarr-update, verify that the file /usr/share/dolibarr/htdocs/conf/conf.php gets the good settings, compare with account-provider-test dump

OK, but no time left. I will try it tomorrow…
Thank you for your Help!

Nicely done! Installation is working great. :+1: :+1: :beers:

A few notes:

• Installation of external module is not possible from the web interface for the following reason: Failed to write in directory //usr/share/dolibarr/htdocs/custom

• Fileset integrity checks are not working (upstream issue).

• krbtgt (kerberos user), ldapservice and Guest listed as dolibarr users. Maybe not an issue.

• Some modules URLs are referring to 127.0.0.1. Do not recall if this is by design (URL examples) or if in other versions URLs pointed to the server FQDN or IP:

• Admin tools > Scheduled jobs (URL: /dolibarr/cron/list.php?leftmenu=admintools&idmenu=25): URL to check and launch qualified cron jobs
    • Tickets module (/dolibarr/admin/ticket_public.php), URL shows 127.0.0.1 but it really points to the FQDN: A public interface requiring no identification is available at the following url : https://127.0.0.1/dolibarr/public/ticket/index.php
  • newly created AD users instantly available on dolibarr: OK

5 Likes

Thank, I think I have some stuff to fix, I will make a point

2 Likes
# Import Nethserver DolibarrDB (get the password from new installed dolibarr)
/usr/bin/mysql dolibarr -h localhost -P 3306 -u dolibarr -p<mypassword> < /root/mysqldump_dolibarr_11.0.3_202004181836.sql
signal-event nethserver-dolibarr-update

OK, migration went well…

1 Like

I need to do some doc, I will ping you to make some comments on what you did

Yes, OK

relative to the migration of dolibarr, did you use the import/export functionnality of dolibarr, or you did a mysqldump in a terminal ?

Just the mysqldump via CLI.

1 Like

thank @dnutan I saw now that there is a ticket software inside dolibarr, it is a nice feature

• Installation of external module is not possible from the web interface for the following reason: Failed to write in directory //usr/share/dolibarr/htdocs/custom

done

• Fileset integrity checks are not working (upstream issue).

lets see later if we need to fix it

• krbtgt (kerberos user), ldapservice and Guest listed as dolibarr users. Maybe not an issue.

the issue here when you check the ldap with phpldapadmin, it is an user like ldap@service, guest.....not easy way to filter them. We could have another way, allow only members of a group to login, for example dolibarr and therefore maybe display only members of this group. However it is not so simple :)

• Some modules URLs are referring to 127.0.0.1. Do not recall if this is by design (URL examples) or if in other versions URLs pointed to the server FQDN or IP:

done

• Admin tools > Scheduled jobs (URL: /dolibarr/cron/list.php?leftmenu=admintools&idmenu=25): URL to check and launch qualified cron jobs

done

• Tickets module (/dolibarr/admin/ticket_public.php), URL shows 127.0.0.1 but it really points to the FQDN: A public interface requiring no identification is available at the following url : https://127.0.0.1/dolibarr/public/ticket/index.php

done

• newly created AD users instantly available on dolibarr: OK