What about dolibarr on NethServer?

Yep, there’s a tickets module but still to recent and with some bugs to polish.

About /custom:

module must not write in Dolibarr’s “programs” but only into files located into the directory “documents”
on a proper secured installation of Dolibarr, the entire program tree (with the exception of the custom directory) is set to read-only.

Note: On linux or MAC systems, it is better to unzip/store the external module directory into a different place than this directory and just adding a symbolic link here to the htdocs directory of the module.
Check also that the /custom directory is active by adding into dolibarr conf/conf.php file the following two lines, so dolibarr will also scan /custom directory to find external external modules:

$dolibarr_main_url_root_alt=‘/custom’;
$dolibarr_main_document_root_alt=‘/path_to_dolibarr/htdocs/custom/’;

EDIT: nevermind. You’re so quick fixing things!!

1 Like

apache can write only in /documents and in /custom

if you check the tree at /usr/share/dolibarr with ll

only /usr/share/dolibarr/documents and /usr/share/dolibarr/htdocs/custom/ get apache:apache 750

I think we could make possible to login, only when the user is inside a group, maybe better ?

what do you think ?

Can you create that group during installation?

not sure because when I install it, I cannot know if you have installed an account provider or if you plan to do it.
However if I can do it (success on samba AD, now failure for openldap), you simply need to create a dolibarr group on your server and populate the group with the users.

I would say this is not so important. Just cosmetics…

2 Likes

yes the filter doesn’t work for openldap, for now released without it

https://wiki.nethserver.org/doku.php?id=dolibarr#migration

3 Likes

Got some issues with Module/Plugins…

Tried to import external modules:

1. Colombian electronic invoice 11.0.x

2. TakePOS 8 (with Odoo theme)

1 Like

Hi,

same problem here. To activate the internal Moduls like Projectmanagement an others is possible.
But install external modules ends with the message posted by fpausp.

Greetings…

Uwe

1 Like

the good version now is 0.0.6 and 11.0.3-2, check them

1 Like

well sorry I do not speak germain (I suppose).

1. be sure you have updated to the last version : yum update --enablerepo=stephdl-dolibarr

2. Colombian electronic invoice 11.0.x seem not compatible like you can read (however I am not really a dolibarr expert)

The module package seems to have a wrong format.
    At least one mandatory directory must exists into zip of module: electronica or htdocs/electronica

if you need it maybe you can follow the manual instruction

Download the archive folder (.zip) from dolistore.com
Unzip the archive in the directory /htdocs/custom of your dolibarr.
Module can then be enabled (), set up () if necessary from the setting page and then run.

1. TakePOS 8 (with Odoo theme) is already installed, search by TakePOS in the module, however I needed to increase the php maxupload size inside dolibarr to upload that file

I succeed to install https://www.dolistore.com/de/moduleplugins/636-Todoist-Online.html

1 Like

donations amount increased, thank you

1 Like

Wow, you guys are doing wonderful job.
@stephdl kudos.

Is it just me, or has todoist been improved significantly?

@stephdl can you build is as virtulhosted. it makes more sense to have something like. crm.domain.tld

instead of https://url/dolibarr, to get dolibarr.domain.com ?

yes possible

1 Like

@stephdl it means

File is too big

Wrong format of module-packet
Minimum one folder has to be there to pack the module

cc @fausp

2 Likes

@fausp in the security module you can increase the size of php file, also with the command line and esmith property

thank @m.traeumner

That’s why taking screenshot in english is better for publishing to the community.

2 Likes

Yes, how do we do this, or how do we make this possible?