NethServer at Nethesis Partner Meeting 2016

Once again I’m super excited to announce NethServer presence at Nethesis Partner Meeting, the annual conference where Nethesis is used to present products based on NethServer Enterprise.

The event will be held on Sep 30th in Cesenatico, Italy

• We’ll have a booth where I’ll bring NethServer swag and stuff to make the booth look nice, so we have a place to gather and meet potential new members or familiar faces, our great member @syntaxerrormmm (with his BGLuG group) will oversee the booth with me and other Nethserver guys.
  • I’m going to hold a talk of 40 mins about our community too :slight_smile:
  • It may be an awesome opportunity to chat with @giacomo @Stll0 @filippo_carletti @davidep @nrauso @alep @edoardo_spadoni

If you want to attend, please drop a line to me!
I’m sorry, but official language for the event is Italian, it would be hard to attend for not Italian folks

I count on all of you to bring a smile and a few minutes to discuss NethServer!!!

Take a look at this post from last year

and my talk

6 Likes

Great effort to give the community a spot at this event. Too bad it is a bit too far (and my Italian is below poor).
I look forward to all the stories and footage you come back with after the event.

1 Like

Indeed! I’ll try to provide as pics as possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Work in progress…

4 Likes

Follow #neth16

3 Likes

@davidep nethserver lover! Proud of this shirt!

3 Likes

My slides of Community talk at Nethesis Meeting. Sorry Italian only!

http://www.slideshare.net/nethesis/la-community-nethserver

2 Likes

I actually could pick up what you put in those slides. Maybe knowing French (a bit) helps… :wink:
Great slides (as always).