The “File Server” module has come back on NS7 and is now ready for testing
RPMs have been pushed also to “nethserver-updates” repository and will be available from mirrors in the next hours
- The “Shared folder” page configures only Samba shares; the “Web access” panel has been moved to the (work in progress) “Virtual hosts” page
- User authentication, Extended ACLs and group ownership are enforced only if the server is member of an Active Directory domain
- If the server is not member of AD, the shared folder can be accessed by anyone as guest from LAN.
- Changing ACLs or owning group affects only the shared folder itself
- “Reset permissions” button copies the shared folder permissions to its contents recursively