Somewhere on this site there is my other topic, regarding the same issue. It’s says “solved” but it’s far from solved…
If it were solved, this post wouldn’t be here.
It’s quite simple: The default password doesn’t work.
What I do:
- Download the NethServer 6.7 ISO from Nethserver.org
- Put that ISO on my ESX datastore
- Make a VM for NethServer (most of the time I start with 2GB RAM and 2x vCPU)
- Install Nethserver
- After install, reboot and so on
- Ask myself about 9 times: ‘why the heck, does the default password not work???’
That’s all I do.
Solutions that i’ve tried:
- Typed the default passwords (1234 of Nethesis) in al kinds of configurations
- Searched the manual for a hidden easteregg or clue about what the heck is going on with a pre-fab ISO.
- Give up (again) because nothing works.
So… There is a lot I can say to fill up this post, but this above is the entire point.
I hope you guys can help me or fix the ISO.
With kind regarts,
@alefattorini this is the post you were asking for.