Who needs a little joke today?

Not server related but game updates are getting massive now :grinning:

4 Likes

Today i’m cursing HP.
Once fine printer producer, now a “subscribe now” device dealer.

2 Likes

#yeahsure

This is just making me a fan of not buying anything HP related going forward. Why can’t they stop sucking and produce a good alternative to their 402 series printers?

I like HP microserver… thats it! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Look closer, the sign reads: WEAR A MASK OR GO TO JAIL. Spanish flu, California 1918…

2 Likes

My wife was watching tv yesterday and I noticed this scene when the kid wanted an iron man costume
irnman

:hammer: :hammer:
:woman_zombie: :zombie:
:hole: :hole:

:rofl:

4 Likes

Hearing customers rant about their mail not working (gmail)…

2 Likes

Another Escher-like animation…

5 Likes

Wise will.
Perfectible idea
“Try again, for real please” execution.

there always are rebels…

oh and the only sane response:

4 Likes

The second one is really lovely. Developer has a mix of evilness, skill, and wanna have fun time.

We have many users who do not read the error and warning messages; after a session explaining a problem that the error message explained how to solve, a user tells us:
“All that’s left is for the message to tell me: [You’re a moron… and the problem is you].”

We have not programmed such a message, but we are tempted to do so.

Sorry for all Hamilton fans… :laughing:
(Achter Max Geeindigd = Finished behind Max)

It’s a tricky argument. Which will lead A LOT of quarrel, IMVHO.
Ready to fight? :wink:

We’ll see what next season will bring. All new cars, lot’s of new drivers and hopefully again some head-to-head’s by Max and Lewis…
In the meantime, the Netherlands are filled with euphoria and that was exactly what we needed in these shitty times…

Whole world against UK and Germany for Max. A lot of F1 fans were “tired” about MB and Hamilton.

And then throw George into the mix.

My hope from this debacle is some sort of consistency in the way the rules are applied. Maybe have the same stewards for a season. And please, the white line is the track limit.

But then again, how did we get to debating F1 on a server forum. :rofl:

Cheers.