What are you listening?

Imagine being there… Any seismograph measurement?
I declare myself guilty because haven’t been active listening to them maybe since around the time Dave’s collab with QOTSA.

hahahah i love metallica, in fact listening to kill em all now!

But i cant forget how lars screw things up a little from time to time :laughing:

Unfortunately i cannot “bear” Meta$$ica anymore. Too many backsounds of cashing money and greedy mumbles coming. Louder from the drums but even the lead singer is using a gold groat as a pick.
But not like Brian May, who choose the 6 pence coin for the sound that gave to the Red Special

1 Like

@pike

Quite agree!

Metallica is for me always the millionaires taking a 9-year old to court because she “downloaded” a song… At least in Switzerland “downloading” almost anything is legal - but NOT sharing anonymously like with Peer2Peer. If you give a download to a friend, that’s legal - you can name the person!

Brian May and Queen were always in a different league!

My 2 cents
Andy

1 Like

Oh, thats true, the Napster Stuff! :stuck_out_tongue: Lol

I’ve been listening to Bombus and Crobot
…interesting, I like some of it but for now doesn’t quite suit my taste as a whole.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4lsdUB7QGU&feature=share

Brazilian singer, does some really good covers! :slight_smile:

Violet Orlandi

1 Like

I’d seen some of her covers and from my point of view she is talented enough to reach a bigger audience (and contract).

In memory of the professionally most beautiful and also most exciting time in my life. March 1981 to June 2006. Over 25 years from engine man to chief engineer on a great journey. From the small coasters to the greatest and largest supertankers. Everything was there…

Regards

Uwe

2 Likes

Agreed, her collab with Leo is awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh. Roxette’s job still… used.

Speaking of youtubers, On the radio I’ve heard a couple of songs from Laura Cox (a french guitarist and singer that gained popularity on her youtube channel) that peaked my interest.

There are a few songs I like but I think I might not be listening to this often.

Let yourself float away for a good 20 minutes and enjoy… (for all symphonic lovers)

1 Like
3 Likes

Soul SirkUS (2004)

Users screaming and crying for a not working IPsec tunnel. ISP is down, but tech support is blamed.
Where’s my favorite MP5?

1 Like

Abel Korzeniowski