Hi Sorry for the long time, i’m work with schools summer and class return are a big and stressfull pain in the ass.
First of all THANKS to all for the support
The work arround works very well i put it on production and is working ok, but in the last update all the GUI options of the vlans goes off.
This is my actual network deploy, is very similar to the last one but with more vlans.
and this is what happend when i go to DHCP section of GUI:
I think that if i made the work arround again, it will work fine. But now i’m in production and i must wait for a weekend or a school free day to test it.
Usualy I wil test it on VM but i had more work than time