Stephdl Repository - Offline?

Hey everyone,

Not sure why but on my Dashboard under Stephdl Repository it is showing it to be offline. I am guessing it may be on my side that this is the case since I haven’t heard anyone else saying something about it lately… I believe the last times it was talked about was in the following posts.

Here is a screenshot -
2022-06-13_16-52

Please let me know what I should check or where I can go to fix issue if you know.

Thanks,
-SF-

Okay, well after much searching I came upon this post (which explains it all) -

I appreciate what stephdl was able to accomplish with his Stephdl Repository. Thanks Stephdl for your time and effort as it helped and made life easier for me and others like me.

Sad to see the development of it stop… Stephdl Repository was a great setup to allow running WordPress on Nethserver.

Wish stephdl would change his mind on still supporting it. But I understand. You got to do, what you got to do.

Now the only thing I don’t understand it that the dates of the last one I found is from 2015 and the three before this are from 2018, 2019, and 2020… So maybe I am incorrect and Stephdl still supports it???

Can someone verify if Stephdl Repository is still up and working? or is it no longer? Please let me know.

-SF-

Dont understand, the link is up

https://mirror.de-labrusse.fr/NethServer/

https://mirror.de-labrusse.fr/mirmon

I have one mirror down need to check

Looks like you made a change that worked… I am currently seeing this in my Dashboard now.

2022-06-14_02-22

So… I went to terminal and just made sure updates are up-to-date with following command:

yum update - - enablerepo=stephdl,remi-safe,epel

I got the following -

2022-06-14_02-25

So I think all is well now…

Thanks Stephdl you are awesome!

I have been hosting your repo for quite some time. Today, I notice that the link to my repo only launches the Nethserver landing page.

What goes wrong there?

1 Like

Check the logs apache

Probably the indexes directive

1 Like
a3207af8a94c3b0=vhost
    Access=public
    Description=mirror list definition for stephdl repo
    ForceSslStatus=disabled
    FtpPassword=
    FtpStatus=disabled
    Indexes=enabled
    MaxExecutionTime=0
    MemoryLimit=512
    PasswordStatus=disabled
    PasswordValue=
    PhpCustomSettings=disabled
    PhpRhVersion=default
    PostMaxSize=8
    ServerNames=mirrorlist.de-labrusse.fr
    SslCertificate=
    UploadMaxFilesize=4
    status=enabled

this is my vhost configuration

1 Like

I’ve found the reason:

Activating solves the problem.
Thank you, Marko

3 Likes

thank you for sharing your bandwidth

2 Likes

Not totally I guess.

See the message ‘No Package enablerepo=stephdl…’ There is a typo in the command. The command should be:

yum update --enablerepo=stephdl,remi-safe,epel

So double dash ‘–’ together, NOT a space in between ‘- -’

You are correct and observant. Thank you. :nerd_face: I have been working in to the wee hours of the morning for the last two days. Not getting much rest. I just noticed the Dashboard said online and the other command gave me less issues, so it seemed and I didn’t look close enough… but I did another test this time paying attention :wink: and here is what I got…

2022-06-14_16-58

Thanks again!