Problem to get access to Webtop Cloud

Lets wait one hour. Maybe the problem will come back.

1 Like

Yes. Update us :slight_smile:

Same problem after fresh installation.

find /var/lib/nethserver/webtop/domains/NethServer/com.sonicle.webtop.vfs/mydocuments/*/ -name '*:*'

Launch this command from SSH and post result.

[root@xxx ~]# find /var/lib/nethserver/webtop/domains/NethServer/com.sonicle.webtop.vfs/mydocuments// -name ':’
find: β€˜/var/lib/nethserver/webtop/domains/NethServer/com.sonicle.webtop.vfs/mydocuments/
/’: No such file or directory
[root@xxx ~]#

I have updated command. Retry now with this

find /var/lib/nethserver/webtop/domains/NethServer/com.sonicle.webtop.vfs/mydocuments/*/ -name '*:*'

[root@xxx ~]# find /var/lib/nethserver/webtop/domains/NethServer/com.sonicle.webtop.vfs/mydocuments// -name ':’
find: β€˜/var/lib/nethserver/webtop/domains/NethServer/com.sonicle.webtop.vfs/mydocuments/
/’: No such file or directory
[root@xxx ~]#

Now it’s also impossible to get access with the WebTop Admin.

You are launching incorrect command. You have to launch this

[root@xxx ~]# find /var/lib/nethserver/webtop/domains/NethServer/com.sonicle.webtop.vfs/mydocuments// -name ':*’
/var/lib/nethserver/webtop/domains/NethServer/com.sonicle.webtop.vfs/mydocuments/admin/C:
[root@xxx ~]#

There is a file named C: into admin /var/lib/nethserver/webtop/domains/NethServer/com.sonicle.webtop.vfs/mydocuments/admin folder.

You can rename it (if complete name is C: and you don’t have truncated result) launching command
mv /var/lib/nethserver/webtop/domains/NethServer/com.sonicle.webtop.vfs/mydocuments/admin/C: /var/lib/nethserver/webtop/domains/NethServer/com.sonicle.webtop.vfs/mydocuments/admin/C.bak

Done, but the problem is the same.

Logout and login into webtop after this.

Yes, and new start was also done.

I analyzed this server and solve the problem.

Problem: user admin cannot access into Public Images folder because there was another C: file. Renamed it into C.bak and everything works now.

I have updated this answer

adding another find command to search into /var/lib/nethserver/webtop/domains/NethServer/images folder (that is public images folder).
Please mark this (Problem to get access to Webtop Cloud - #10 by federico.ballarini) answer as solution that could help some other user.

@lucag @gabriele_bulfon In this case Webtop show a generic error. We can add β€œfind” command that I write in the answer into Troubleshooting documentation paragraph? If you give me some instruction I can write it directly.

1 Like

Sorry, i have delete it. Maybe you can do it again?

I did it now. But you can simply rename folder or file with mv command.

Hi,

After a restart of the Server the problem with the cloudaccess was the same like before.
I have reinstalled NS from old Image ISO 7.5 1804. After register of subscription and installing all updates WebTop was installed again and works now without any problems. Access to the cloud of WebTop is possible for all users.

Regards

Uwe