I’d like to organize NethServerian folks into small working teams.
We can start with 3 teams:
- goals: creating good NethServer HowTo, as basis for future modules. Writing guidelines that help to compose great content and helping people to creating the best HowTo ever!
- coordinators: @AbsyntH @sitz
- members: @etino @nethcman @nrauso
- goals: translating NethServer WebUI and Documentation in multiple languages.
- coordinators: @gsiotas and @jgjimenezs
- members: @mabeleira @Lincee @jelle @msx @alecks @WolfAddict
- goals: building NethServer and modules
- coordinators: @filippo_carletti @davidep @giacomo
- members: @stephdl @alep @Stll0
I do want a QA/Testing Team in the future
That’s just a draft, we can split this topic into different ones to discuss Team’s goals, organization and guidelines. Teams should be open to everyone on condition that new members have submitted valuable contributions
How about? Can it work?