NethServer at Nethesis Partner Meeting 2015

I’m very happy to announce NethServer presence at Nethesis Partner Meeting, the annual conference where Nethesis is used to present products based on NethServer Enterprise.

The event will be held on May 29th in Cesenatico, Italy

We’ll have a booth where I’ll bring NethServer swag and stuff to make the booth look nice, so we have a place to gather and meet potential new members or familiar faces.

I also have a big surprise, our super active members @sitz @AbsyntH will oversee the booth :wink: me and other Nethserver guys are going to be around though.

It may be an awesome opportunity to chat with @giacomo @Stll0 @filippo_carletti @davidep @nrauso @alep etc…

If you want to attend, please drop a line to me.
I’m sorry, but official language for the event is Italian, it would be hard to attend for not Italian folks

I count on all of you to bring a smile and a few minutes to discuss NethServer!!!

Take a look at this storify about last year event

3 Likes

Thank you @alefattorini I’m proud to oversee you and other NethServer guys :smiley: but overall I’m very happy to help people to be part of this Community (yes capital letter ‘C’).

@AbsyntH are you ready?

2 Likes

Is there anyone else interested? Time is coming up :smile:

too far :frowning:

I know, it’s sad. Maybe we can organize a meetup in France next time! :smile:

2 Likes

I’m in! (AAARGH: Post must be at least 10 characters. @alefattorini Please remove this damn limit!)

2 Likes

:triumph:

Ok, it’s 5 now. Hope it work for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

With @davidep at #neth15! We’re here for NethServer!

3 Likes

Hi guys, we are here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

With @zamboni and @sitz

2 Likes

Follow Nethesis meeting 2015 on [Twitter #neth15][1] !

[1] https://twitter.com/hashtag/neth15?s=09

NethServer Community is on the stage :smile:

4 Likes

Who’s this guy? :wink: @stephdl

1 Like

@etino @davidep @giacomo @sitz @zamboni @filippo_carletti @nrauso do you have any additional pics? Please upload them

With a main NethServer developer @giacomo

3 Likes

The location is superlative! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I want to be invited next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

a lot of guys around the food…beyond the distance and the culture we are the same :slight_smile:

2 Likes