It’s now possible to upload ARM packages to packages.nethserver.org! This is the usual
upload-rpms firstname.lastname@example.org:nscom/7.6.1810/arm-testing *.rpm
Allowed architectures are noarch, armv7hl, aarch64 and x86_64.
There is a new set of repositories whose names are prefixed with
arm-: they are dedicated to the ARM team.
When an RPM is uploaded to
- noarch and src RPMs are retained in arm-
- armv7hl and aarch64 are copied (hardlinked) to the corresponding main repo, i.e. arm-testing goes to testing too, arm-updates to updates and so on…
In general, when a noarch is uploaded to any repository (for instance, “updates”) it is copied to all architectures:
- Repoclosure checks are disabled by now on ARM architectures
- ARM repositories are still not sent to mirrors
- The 7.5.1804 branch is going to be closed soon!