We’re settling on 27 Wed at 9 GMT @mabeleira does it work also for you?
Its 6am here
Sorry friend but this time we’ll miss you!
Next January Community Hangout is scheduled for 27 Wed at 9 GMT:
Good for me.
Just a draft of our agenda:
- briefly introduction of participants
- just few words from @giacomo @filippo_carletti @davidep about last developments
- Q&A session: @Ctek @WillZen @robb do you have yet some questions about NethServer development?
@Nas @stephdl @sitz @dz00te @mabeleira @apradoc @Adam @medworthy @fasttech, @GG_jr you won’t participate but you have some questions to add?
So our attendees will answer during the session and you can watch the video afterward
Everybody can add a question about NethServer development!
A post was split to a new topic: Collabora with OwnCloud
I would like to know in which direction will Nethserver go.
I miss a tool to analyse the LOG files and get only errors and warnings showed. The best would be like an traffic light with green, yellow and red
Making a recap:
- discussing development issues @Ctek
- which direction will Nethserver go @WillZen
- gather and discuss ideas about the Developer How-to’s that have been made. What can be improved what is missing, what should be added etc @Ctek
- complete the series “From zero to NS developer” @Ctek
- NethServer 7 developments updates @alefattorini
- heading to fosdem @robb
- bountysource and donations for reward and involve developers @alefattorini
- NethForge directly from the software center, to give more visibility to third parties contribs and user’s life easier @dz00te
- NethServer as a business product and then as a home product, or viceversa? @GG_jr
Guys. just 30 mins away from our monthly hangout, do you have any question for our developers? This is the last chance
@Nas @stephdl @sitz @dz00te @mabeleira @apradoc @Adam @medworthy @fasttech, @GG_jr
yes, NethForge directly from the software, to give more visibility to third parties contribs and user’s life easier
Hello to all!
For now, just two questions:
- What is and what will be NethServer? or, how @WillZen asked: which direction will Nethserver go?
- NethServer as a business product and then as a home product, or viceversa?
Thanks guys, my list is updated… you can continue to add more questions…
Can we have more explained examples from the developers regarding small tweaks on existing code ?
Hangout is ended, as @Ctek said:
“It was a great hangout!”
Sorry I missed it, I was wiped out by 12:30 am.
But you can watch the recording!
Right after I find an hour to watch episode 2 of the X-Files!