I’ve been asked often, and not only by members of this forum, if I could do some Zabbix Training…
Well here it is:
Invitation to a “Hands On” presentation / workshop with Zabbix by Andy_Wismer
Topic: Zabbix Hands-On Training
Time: Feb 4, 2021 04:00 PM Zurich
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 912 2534 4885
Meeting will be from 16:00 to 16:40
a 20 Minute Break follows
Second Meeting will be from 17:00 to 17:40
Link will follow…
There will be no need to install anything on your Workstation you will be using to view this!
Anyone interested to join in, really with “hands on” should ideally have a NethServer with @mrmarkuz Zabbix Module installed in and running, but if possible not further configured except for changing the Admin password.
People running Zabbix on a seperate server can also profit from this, but I won’t be covering that explicitly.
- First steps on a fresh Zabbix installation
- Adding Hosts & Templates
- Creating a first decent Map, then maybe more maps
- Creating decent Graphs to show in Screens
- Combinig Screens and maps to create a cool “Houston Control” type screen for a fast overview.
- Reporting events by mail or “Webhook”
Additional Materials as a ZIP file, downloadable here:
I will also attempt to record the session and provide it for those who can’t make it.
My 2 cents
My Zabbix at home: