Continuing this discussion here in this wiki-fied post…
(recap) The objective are :
- Improve stability on updates in non interactive shells.
- If the NS instance you install nethserver-collabora on has nethserver-nextcloud installed and is the DNS-server: it should work out-off the box on virtual/wopi host collabora.server-domain except for the certificate issue
- If a loolwsd VirtualHost prop is set it respects this.
http > httpson virtualhost except for
acme http-01 challenge
- If the virtual/wopi host does not have a valid cert and nethserver-nextcloud is installed on the same instance try to Disable certificate verification
- Enable certificate verification on certifate-save event if the cert is valid.
- Update documentation in README/documentation/wiki :
- Reflect the changes made about what the package does.
- Provide documentation to include exception in web-browser if cert is invalid.
- Provide documentation to set
AllowWopiHostif Nextcloud runs on an other instance.
- Update CODE-brand, loolwsd, collaboraoffice6.x
For the time being enabled issues in my fork to get a bit organized before opening an issue in Nethserver/dev.