German translation in-completed on Transifex

Hallo zusammen!

ich schreibe hier mein Anliegen ganz bewusst auf deutsch - denn ich will alle die deutsch reden direkt ansprechen!

Und zwar ich bin mit einigen weiteren dabei dass wir in Transifex den NethServer auf deutsch übersetzen, wir haben schon einiges geschafft aber uns fehlt noch ein Teil.
Daher bitte ich alle die deutsch sprechen macht mit, dann kann jeder mithelfen und wir schaffen die Übersetzung in sehr kurzer Zeit!

Ich mag es gerne wenn ich meinen Server direkt verstehe ohne dass ich erst im Kopf überlegen muss.

Wir arbeiten an einem Gemeinschaftsprojekt - wir sind die Gemeinschaft!

Also ran an die Tasten…
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/nethserver/

Danke, Liebe Grüße

Gerald

Hello everybody!

I write here my concerns deliberately in German - because I want all the talking German directly address!

And although I am with some other case that we translate in the Transifex NethServer in German, we have already done a lot but we still lack a part.
Therefore I ask all who speak German makes with, then everyone can help, and we are creating the translation in a very short time!

I like it like if I understand my server directly without me having to think only in the head.

** We are working on a joint project - we are the community **!

So, get the keys …

Thank Greetings

Gerald

OK it could be allowed. What do you think @system, @davidep, @sitz, @etino, @AbsyntH, @zamboni, @Stll0?

1 Like

Sorry guys I tried to read @gerald_FS 's post many times but I cannot understand what he is asking for.

It’s a call to translate for German folks! Right @gerald_FS?
Maybe we could make an exception to english-only rule, for translations problem. It’s not easy speaking about like this in English… Thoughts?

Thanks @alefattorini
Yes I think that we can make an exception for translation issues.

1 Like

Good morning!

after apparently my concerns is incomprehensible to some here again in short form:
This is a call that more people should participate in the translation project for the German translation.

The all understand what was my concern, I have the text set in German and in English - because the language in the forum is basically English.

@Karl_Muller and @bernhard_weber could you help here?

I do my best :slight_smile:

This is what I want to hear!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

[Share this call on social newtork][1] or wherever you you want.
[1]: Please help us: spread NethServer word!

More @ Night…

@alefattorini
I corrected a german language file for the Mail Filter tab. Could you please use this with next update.
The other one has a big misunderstanding in it. Thank you!

Do you have corrected it on transifex? Don’t worry, it will update automatically.

Which file is it? I’m working on the ‘Mail’-file. Maybe I could make a quick correction :smile: .

Yes, I did! Is there any review necessary?

Yes, it is. Transifex should suggest you some terms to review.

I get some updates for nethserver, but no german language files?!

Please, be patient.
I’m preparing a bunch of updates, including language packages.
Updates will be available tomorrow in all mirrors.

1 Like

We’re working for you!

Sorry! I thought it will be automatically added to the update repository and would only give a hint that this hasn’t worked.
How is the update process designed?