FreePBX - User,Pass / Reset Pass / PHP Parse error: syntax error

Alright. So I am trying to login to the Web Interface GUI as admin. Maybe I don’t have the correct default user name or password? Can you confirm what the default user and password should be. I know it changes in different distros.

I believe it has been… and I have tried the following -

user: admin
pass: admin

or

pass: password

or

pass: maint

or

user: maint
pass: password

and I believe also

pass: SangomaDefaultPassword

I am guessing I am using the wrong one. I looked at the Nethserver doc’s but didn’t see anything on the default user and password. It possible I’ve over looked it.

I looked here -

But as you see below it doesn’t help

So I did try to do a reset on the admin password for Web Interface GUI, just to see if I could just muscle through it.

When doing the fwconsole unlock xxxxxxxxxxxx I got the following -

So… this is still and issue…

I did try the scl enable rh-php56 -- fwconsole chown but that did not fix the problem I still got this after running it -

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘class’ (T_CLASS), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or ‘{’ or ‘$’ in /var/www/html/freepbx/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/translation/Translator.php on line 90
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: syntax error, unexpected ‘class’ (T_CLASS), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or ‘{’ or ‘$’ in file /var/www/html/freepbx/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/translation/Translator.php on line 90
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/freepbx/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/translation/Translator.php:90

Well… I think this may be the last challenge before success…

-SF-

IIRC the admin password is set after initial configuration of freepbx, there’s no default one.
You can check users/reset the password with following procedure:

3 Likes

@mrmarkuz Thanks you sir! I actually read through that one. But that part didn’t click. I am now able to get in to the Dashboard. I am now having to update. Then comes configuration.

Thanks again!

-SF-

1 Like