FreePBX update problem

freepbx
v7

(Matteo) #1

Hi,
i’ve installed Nethserver for Fileserver and PBX purposes.

Fileserver seems to works perfectly.

I’ve had some problem with FreePBX: I’ve installed the packages and everything seems to works, but when I try to update the system it doesn’t work and I get this error message:

Environment & details:
GET Data
display	modules
action	process
quietmode	1
online	1
modules	Array ( [core] => Array ( [action] => install [track] => stable ) )
POST Data empty
Files empty
Cookies
lang	it_IT
searchHide	1
PHPSESSID	ok6lofc3iovqmna36t7ks9mrk2
_ga	GA1.1.440033766.1530716374
_gid	GA1.1.1908166959.1530804096
nethgui	ml3ohg17uieufq0e8cpuddfcn7
Session
langdirection	ltr
module_name	modules
module_page	modules
AMP_user	ampuser Object ( [username] => Voip-Admin [id] => [password:ampuser:private] => e82edf4c027f3db0e03668bb3580d850947cd03e [extension_high:ampuser:private] => [extension_low:ampuser:private] => [sections:ampuser:private] => Array ( [0] => * ) [mode:ampuser:private] => database [opmode:ampuser:private] => [lang] => [tz] => [dateformat] => [timeformat] => [datetimeformat] => [_lastactivity] => 1530887990 )
Server/Request Data
LANG	en_US.UTF-8
PATH	/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
NOTIFY_SOCKET	/run/systemd/notify
USER	asterisk
HOME	/home/asterisk
FCGI_ROLE	RESPONDER
UNIQUE_ID	Wz9-Nu4ve8EtJ8Cd85ABcwAAAAo
HTACCESS	on
HTTP_HOST	192.168.100.2
HTTP_ORIGIN	https://192.168.100.2
HTTP_USER_AGENT	Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.99 Safari/537.36
HTTP_ACCEPT	*/*
HTTP_REFERER	https://192.168.100.2/freepbx/admin/config.php?display=modules
HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING	gzip, deflate, br
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE	it-IT,it;q=0.9,en-US;q=0.8,en;q=0.7
HTTP_COOKIE	lang=it_IT; searchHide=1; PHPSESSID=ok6lofc3iovqmna36t7ks9mrk2; _ga=GA1.1.440033766.1530716374; _gid=GA1.1.1908166959.1530804096; lang=it_IT; nethgui=ml3ohg17uieufq0e8cpuddfcn7
HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR	192.168.100.102
HTTP_X_FORWARDED_HOST	192.168.100.2
HTTP_X_FORWARDED_SERVER	server.SuperComprensorioMi2.local
HTTP_CONNECTION	Keep-Alive
CONTENT_LENGTH	0
SERVER_SIGNATURE	
SERVER_SOFTWARE	Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) OpenSSL/1.0.2k-fips PHP/5.4.16
SERVER_NAME	192.168.100.2
SERVER_ADDR	127.0.0.1
SERVER_PORT	80
REMOTE_ADDR	127.0.0.1

Can someone help me solve this problem?

Thank you in advance


FreePBX on Nethserver
(Markus Neuberger) #2

Did you get an error message like this? The real error is shown on the top left side.

It’s just a permission problem, so let’s set asterisk as owner with the following command:

chown asterisk:asterisk /etc/asterisk/http_custom.conf

Now the update should work.


(Giacomo Sanchietti) #3

Maybe @Stll0 already faced such problem?


(Markus Neuberger) #4

We already had this issue:

In this case it seems to be just one file but I am afraid that future freepbx module updates may lead to similar errors.


(Stefano Fancello) #5

I don’t get the error. Try to update FreePBX modules from command line

scl enable rh-php56 -- fwconsole ma updateall

(fpausp) #6

Looks good !

[root@infra02 ~]# scl enable rh-php56 -- fwconsole ma updateall

No repos specified, using: [standard] from last GUI settings

Module(s) requiring upgrades: conferences, core, soundlang, userman, voicemail
Upgrading module 'core' from 14.0.18.18 to 14.0.18.22
Downloading module 'core'
Processing core
Downloading...
 1107573/1107573 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting...Done
Download completed in 3 seconds
Updating tables trunks, pjsip, sip, dahdi, iax, indications_zonelist, devices, users, incoming, outbound_routes, dahdichandids, o                 utbound_route_patterns, outbound_route_sequence, outbound_route_trunks, outbound_routes, trunk_dialpatterns...Done
Migrating pickup groups to named pickup groups
Migrating call groups to named call groups
Checking for possibly invalid emergency caller id fields..none found
Migrating old media encryption values...done
Generating CSS...Done
Module core successfully installed
Updating Hooks...Done
Upgrading module 'conferences' from 13.0.23.11 to 13.0.23.12
Downloading module 'conferences'
Processing conferences
Downloading...
 92757/92757 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting...Done
Download completed in 3 seconds
Generating CSS...Done
Module conferences successfully installed
Updating Hooks...Done
Upgrading module 'soundlang' from 14.0.4.5 to 14.0.4.6
Downloading module 'soundlang'
Processing soundlang
Downloading...
 105155/105155 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting...Done
Download completed in 2 seconds
Updating tables soundlang_packages, soundlang_settings, soundlang_customlangs, soundlang_prompts...Done
Installing/updating packages for en...Done
Generating CSS...Done
Module soundlang successfully installed
Updating Hooks...Done
Upgrading module 'userman' from 14.0.3.40 to 14.0.3.41
Downloading module 'userman'
Processing userman
Downloading...
 377475/377475 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting...Done
Download completed in 3 seconds
Updating tables userman_users, userman_users_settings, userman_groups, userman_groups_settings, userman_directories...Done
Generating CSS...Done
Module userman successfully installed
Updating Hooks...Done
Upgrading module 'voicemail' from 14.0.1.25 to 14.0.1.26
Downloading module 'voicemail'
Processing voicemail
Downloading...
 573820/573820 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting...Done
Download completed in 4 seconds
Checking for General Setting migrations..not needed
checking if Voicemail Admin (vmailadmin) is installed..not installed, ok
Generating CSS...Done
Module voicemail successfully installed
Updating Hooks...Done
All upgrades completed successfully!
Updating Hooks...Done