Error with container image name starting with a number

Now here is the interesting bit, especially pertaining to below

the docker reference source for this app is as defined here

--label="org.nethserver.images=docker.io/2fauth/2fauth:${app_version}" \

Inside the app container service file we are supposed to define as such

${2FAUTH_IMAGE}

since we can not begin with the name, is there another way, we can re-define it and have it implemented within the context of the app?

maybe @stephdl and @davidep would be kind enough to help with this conundrum.

and i believe solving this problem, would enable me solve another similar challenge i have experiences in another app as well.

@stephdl any ideas?

Your image name is not good should be 2FAUTH_IMAGE

is that an environment variable or it isn’t?

that was my attempt to change it to somethign other than 2FAUTH_IMAGE

because the env begining with 2 is being rejected, and thus does nto work. any idea what should be done?

https://www.google.com/search?q=systemd+Ignoring+invalid+environment+assignment&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&sca_esv=e9d0f02f0fc54781&sxsrf=ACQVn0_0ZuV2BQAv2Z8scdswyTcIB8drEA%3A1710142075802&ei=e7LuZYbDMJuekdUP5sSB2A0&udm=&oq=systemd+Ignoring+invalid+environment+assignment&gs_lp=EhNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwIi9zeXN0ZW1kIElnbm9yaW5nIGludmFsaWQgZW52aXJvbm1lbnQgYXNzaWdubWVudDIIEAAYBxgeGBMyBhAAGB4YEzIIECEYoAEYwwQyCBAhGKABGMMEMggQIRigARjDBEi9PFD4KliFOHACeAGQAQCYAawBoAGGCKoBAzIuNrgBA8gBAPgBAZgCCKACzgbCAgoQABhHGNYEGLADwgIHECMYsAIYJ8ICCRAAGIAEGA0YE8ICChAAGAUYBxgeGBPCAgoQABgFGB4YDRgTwgIKEAAYCBgeGA0YE8ICBhAAGAcYHsICChAhGAoYoAEYwwSYAwCIBgGQBgKSBwMyLjagB5M_&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

When you have started the service check the environment file you might have some surprise inside I suppose

Else I have no clue you need to dive with the google link I posted

thank you @davidep path me up once resolution is in sight.

EDIT: is there a card to track this issue?

Here it is! NethServer 8 · GitHub