Err_too_many_redirects ntopng

hello,

i have same problem as him, someone have any ideal ?

thank you

Hi @tuanvcuu
Could you please describe the error with your own words and post your log entries.

hello Traeumner,

i start ntopng by service and i got this error

27/Jan/2022 15:08:25 [LuaEngine.cpp:595] WARNING: Script failure [/usr/local/share/ntopng/scripts/callbacks/minute-delayed/interface/local_network_checks.lua][.../ntopng/scripts/lua/mod
les/notifications/recipients.lua:649: attempt to index a nil value (local 'alert_store_db_recipient')]
27/Jan/2022 15:08:30 [LuaEngine.cpp:595] WARNING: Script failure [/usr/local/share/ntopng/scripts/callbacks/minute-delayed/interface/local_network_checks.lua][.../ntopng/scripts/lua/mod
les/notifications/recipients.lua:649: attempt to index a nil value (local 'alert_store_db_recipient')]
27/Jan/2022 15:09:06 [LuaEngine.cpp:595] WARNING: Script failure [/usr/local/share/ntopng/scripts/callbacks/minute-delayed/interface/local_network_checks.lua][.../ntopng/scripts/lua/mod
27/Jan/2022 15:09:11 [LuaEngine.cpp:595] WARNING: Script failure [/usr/local/share/ntopng/scripts/callbacks/minute-delayed/interface/local_network_checks.lua][.../ntopng/scripts/lua/mod
27/Jan/2022 15:10:01 [LuaEngine.cpp:562] WARNING: Script failure [/usr/local/share/ntopng/pro/scripts/callbacks/5minute/system/snmp_polling.lua][...ng/pro/scripts/callbacks/5minute/syst
m/snmp_polling.lua:1: unexpected symbol near '<\135>']
27/Jan/2022 15:10:01 [LuaEngine.cpp:562] WARNING: Script failure [/usr/local/share/ntopng/pro/scripts/callbacks/5minute/interface/top_sites.lua][...ng/pro/scripts/callbacks/5minute/inte
face/top_sites.lua:1: unexpected symbol near '<\135>']

and when i go top IP:3000 i the web tell me error as too_many_redirect

i was unistall and reinstall ntopng more time but tha’s not solution

@support_team
Somebody could help?

Does this workaround work to start ntopng directly instead of running the service?