Dynamic dns error

Probably yes, but whatever I have always made the same mistake :slight_smile:Nov 28 16:39:34 golub ddclient[31127]: WARNING: file /var/cache/ddclient/ddclient.cache, line 3: Invalid Value for keyword ‘ip’ = ‘’

Hi Stephane, you were right, the problem was mine. The first server works as it is excluded from the e2guardian content filter, so no problem. I thoroughly checked and therefore discovered the blocking error on the second server.
At the moment I don’t receive any errors. I activated the exclusion and here’s the result:slight_smile:

Nov 28 18:31:15 golub update: Event: nethserver-ddclient-update
Nov 28 18:31:15 golub update: Action: /etc/e-smith/events/nethserver-ddclient-update/S00initialize-default-databases SUCCESS [0.185036]
Nov 28 18:31:15 golub update: expanding /etc/ddclient.conf
Nov 28 18:31:16 golub update: [INFO] service ddclient restart
Nov 28 18:31:16 golub update: Event: nethserver-ddclient-update SUCCESS
Nov 28 18:31:17 golub ddclient[25172]: WARNING: updating golub.ddns.net: nochg: No update required; unnecessary attempts to change to the current address are considered abusive

1 Like

ok, if you have server behind a gateway, it is better to run ddclient on the gateway

Yes, thanks, ne jo installed one on the firewall, but my desire is to make the ddns work on nethserver (at the moment the two servers work with the update).

1 Like