Default ISO passwords don't work

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU USE A COMMA IN A PASSWORD!!!??? WHAT RETARD THOUGHT OF THAT???

Problem solved. Some random retard of this project, put a fucking comma in the middle of a fucking password. Shoot him for me, please.

It was just Joke ) Thanks for the screenshot! It is very Helpfull, we have found your bug in entered password.

please, control your language, thank you

1 Like

A little late, donā€™t you think?

HOW about THIS COMMA ???

JAH BLESS !!!

1 Like

Usually, the way I learned it, a comma seperates the SENTENCE.
Which IDIOT has a password with a comma in it?

NOW you should say SORRY and Thanks for HELP!

well, darling, I were at Fosdem, and I hadnā€™t timeā€¦ now I had.

that said, your attitude is far from being positive hereā€¦ if I were you, I just apologize.

2 Likes

Iā€™m havign big doubtsā€¦

1 Like

Tomā€¦ please, apologize immediatelyā€¦
the fault is just yours, it seems that you are just unable to read the documentation and what people told you in the last days.

I repeat, apologize IMMEDIATELY

wellā€¦ looks line you are a 15 years old dude that doensā€™t want his mum or sister watch what heā€™s doing with pcā€¦

you have, and itā€™s shining clear, something to learn about password security and politeness

Itā€™s not my fault. So no.

please, re-read this 3ad at least twiceā€¦ youā€™ve been given the correct password, you just did not read it

and your language is unpolite and you are rudeā€¦

please, apologizeā€¦

here you are definitely rightā€¦ it is a clear example of PEBKAC

Iā€™ll apologize for my use of words, not for the idiot inventing that password.
A password isnā€™t the right place for a comma. Commaā€™s break sentences, not a ā€˜characterā€™ in a password.

Iā€™m done. All done. Got another error upon installing the VPN service. Deleted all the Nethserver ISOā€™s.

Can you guys deactivate my account? Iā€™m completely done with Nethserver. Iā€™ll search an alternative.

Meā€¦iā€™m sorry to be an idiotā€¦cheers

good choice, use windows, you have the same (ROTFL)security oriented approach :wink:

@giacomo it is for youā€¦can we set a minimal age for this forumā€¦at least 6 year old please

3 Likes

I respect you, you know :smile:

Applause for @fasttech who made the right answer in the #2 post :joy:

2 Likes