we’ve just completed the new VPN UI for cockpit that links both IPSec and OpenVPN configuration under the same module.
This module contains 6 menu items:
Contains statistics about your vpn tunnels, both IPsec and OpenVPN (also for roadwarrior).
delete IPSec tunnels and also
disable each tunnels.
disable both server and client tunnels. For server tunnels you can also
download the configuration.
You can enable or disable your roadwarrior server and configure it. You can
disconnect roadwarrior user.
You can also
send_with_email the configuration of roadwarrior account:
Logs and About
Contains the standard views to check logs and get info about the module.
- send OpenVPN configuration using mail
- automatic creation of host object on IP reservation
passtosoption is enabled by default
IPSec / OpenVPN tunnels
- push custom routes (not editable from the old Server Manager)
- protocol change UDP/TCP (not compatible with the old Server Manager)
- enable/disable accounts (not compatible with the old Server Manager)
- algorithm and compression selection (not editable from the old Server Manager)