Can't reach LAN of Nethserver

Hi can’t reach lan of my nethserver, i need to shutdown and reboot, in the log i can’t understand the cause of the problem, this is the /var/log/messages:

As you can see the nethserver stop working at 10:05:00 and i shutdown and restart at 11:38:23

About evebox log message (purger.go:87) – database disk image is malformed here’s a similar case:

Ok but this is the cause of blocking the system?

Malformed database probably is not the root cause but cannot say if evebox / IPS module is related to server unreachable or leading to a crash.

Anything interesting from journalctl, for instance:

journalctl --since "2023-03-14 10:00:00" --until "2023-03-14 11:38:40"

i need to create a new folder “journalctl” under /var/log? for fix this problem?

No need to create new folder. Maybe it just coincided with a log rotation.
Mine says:

https://docs.nethserver.org/projects/nethserver-devel/en/latest/nethserver-base.html#log-retention-and-rotation

Just check it again after next failure.

Hi
I try this command “journalctl --list-boots” on my Debian system and this is the output:

If i put the same command on nethserver i have only the last boot why??

OK. Then, instead of log rotation it could be because of reboots.
On mine it is the same, list-boots only shows one entry.

For journalctl to retain older boots you can use something like systemd - How do I display log messages from previous boots under CentOS 7? - Unix & Linux Stack Exchange

Hi @dnutan
For have history log of journalctl just create a folder “journal” under /var/log
immagine

Same problem, customer call me this morning for can’t connect to internet, same problem firewall blocked, poweroff and reboot it’s working again.
From log can’t understand why the firewall is freezing.