I’m going the virtual way with nethserver, mainly for the ease of undoing things in the case something goes wrong and being able to easily test new configurations before going in production.
- Would you use Nethserver as a host or anything else ?
- Given that the host server isn’t that strong (4 gigs RAM), would you separate some functions between virtual nethservers ?
Our main functions would be :
- File server along with Nextcloud
- Sogo server
- Web server for some lightweight internal apps
- Network gateway. I’m considering using pfsense for this since I’d like to use the captive portal feature.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.