April Community hangout

Because I am doing the Nethserver Stuff in my spare time, in the evening (starting at 18:00) or Friday after lunch would be my preferred times.

Are you refering to Google Hangout? I am available on Saturday from 09:30 to 16:00 UK TIme

Yes, I’m referring to this: http://community.nethserver.org/tags/hangout
Ok, other proposals:
@Hunv: Working days after 16 UTC or Friday afternoon
@bwdjames: Saturday

As for now @WillZen @apradoc @giacomo and me have settled on some hours. Come on guys choose your time! Or propose a new one, maybe next time we can make happy someone else!

As for now @WillZen @apradoc @giacomo and me have settled on some hours. Come on guys choose your time! Or propose a new one, maybe next time we can make happy someone else!

Possible agenda:

• introduction
  • updates about beta3 status
  • NethServer 7 next months developments
  • ??

Since @apradoc will be attending: any educational topics? Where are we, as a community, standing to use NS in schools? What can we do to progress?

1 Like

Kinda out of the loop right now, will be updating myself and making myself available on May hangout.

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’ll wait for you :innocent:

Uh, another developer into our hangout participants list
Welcome @davidep :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Linux goes to school with NethServer

What is the day exactly? The possibilities are too wide to choose :stuck_out_tongue:

I know but IMHO a wide choose is better :slight_smile: so more people can join up
Check the doodle above!

1 Like

I generally don’t mind what time on Saturdays so long as it isn’t around a meal time

1 Like

Currently just 5 of us have already joined up the hangout. Anyone else? Any other time/date proposal?!

I would like to participate, unfortunately my current job doesn’t allow me to join in, based on the times I’ve seen on the Doodle :frowning: I’m available on evenings of CET/CEST time zone, and not all the evenings :-/

Thanks a man anyway.
How many of you are available in the evening CET/CEST time zone? I mean around 19 GMT

If it’s around 19:00 GMT then I can also attend otherwise it is impossible because of the same reason as others (it’s inside normal business hours)

So at 19 GMT we have @Ctek @syntaxerrormmm @hunv … And?

I’d like to reach at lease 7-8 participants, now we’re just 5. We can also add this to our agenda

12 posts were split to a new topic: How to improve community hangouts?