Spanish team, please raise your hand

Hi Team, will start meetings in our language, then we will disclose our decisions and work in English for the community.

I count on you @mabeleira @apradoc @arusconi @msx?

Regards

2 Likes

:point_up: :thumbsup:

Our neth-brother @avalon_linux from Venezuela must belong to this team. He arrived last week

1 Like

Hey tribe :sunglasses:
The Hangout November was a Saturday morning 9:00hrs VE(-4:30GMT).
We can celebrate our Spanish hangout on Saturday 28 December. Just missing adjust the time.

How about that date?:calendar:

What time could it be?:alarm_clock:

Saturday 28 November, @apradoc :sunglasses:

for me perfect, we will see all members, and coordinate the meeting

regards

1 Like

Saturday in the morning seems good to me

2 Likes

Good morning from Venezuela tribe

Just now did a test with the brother @jgjimenezs, about our next meeting by video conference.
This time we using Jitsi instead Hangout https://jitsi.org/

Among the requirements some specifications Browser

We have left open a test room to explore it directly. To access the room should only click on this URL

We will like to share with us this test and its results in this thread :thumbsup:

ABOUT:
Jitsi is an audio/video Internet phone and instant messenger written in Java. It supports some of the most popular instant messaging and telephony protocols such as SIP, Jabber/XMPP (and hence Facebook and Google Talk), AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo! Messenger.

The development of Jitsi started at the University of Strasbourg, France. Originally the project was known as SIP Communicator. Throughout the years our community has grown to include members and contributors from Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, China, Estonia, France, Germany, India, Japan, Romania, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA, and others.

Jitsi is based on the OSGi architecture using the Felix implementation from Apache. This makes it very extensible and particularly developer friendly. What is Jitsi | About Video Conferencing Software

Jitsi is a potential candidate to be part of the modular services offered by Nethserver :sunglasses:

Edit: In the “shared document” icon to access a collective document Etherpad

3 Likes

Great news! Let us know how it’s going!

2 Likes

Greetings to the tribe :hand:

Today was a bit difficult to meet, among other things our brother @jgjimenezs was disconnected due to a power failure in his town.

So we agreed to do videoconferencing on Saturday December 5 at 09:30 HRS VE (GMT- 4: 30) .

This time may change if the group prefers any other time .

The test link is maintained and perhaps we meet the same: https://meet.jit.si/PruebaParaTribuNsEsp

Happy weekend

2 Likes

Hi community of translators in Spanish, I will be in line with Jitsi

It will be our first team meeting in Spanish Translators

Regards.

1 Like

I’ve just saw this :frowning:

Do not worry friend, from that day my internet failure, were coming to the elections in my country and something happened days.

We begin this week with the meeting. Soon I will set the date.

Regards

1 Like

Great just let me know when

1 Like

Greetings to my brothers in the Spanish-speaking tribe .

I propose again on Saturday 12 December , this time at 9:30 am Venezuela (-4 : 30 GMT ) .

Brother @arusconi not appear.
I then added the following :

Four Venezuelans! :sunglasses: There will be a revolution in the tribe

Following the example of brother @alefattorini I have set a planner at Doodle

http://doodle.com/poll/q9fhu8dz2yw843ez

In the following days before the proposed date we communicate, maybe by Google Hangout following the example of the shaman Alessio, to ensure the success of the meeting.

Latin American Greetings from Caracas

1 Like

This site is also very useful
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Spanish+team+meeting&iso=20151212T0930&p1=58&ah=1

2 Likes

Thank you my friend.

Greetings tribe.
I want to welcome our brother @drivemeca from Colombia

3 Likes

you are welcome to this great community, our technological home NethServer @drivemeca you are invited to a meeting tomorrow 9:30 am Venezuela with Spanish Translator Team

Regards

1 Like

Tribe good morning .
Remember, please , select that time preferred for the meeting tomorrow .

Muchas gracias por la bienvenida. Realmente soy cubano, solo que vivo en Bogota Colombia hace 17 años, entonces es mi segunda patria. Me parece genial la comunidad, tratare de aportar lo mas que pueda, ahora mismo me puse el compromiso de hacer una versión en ingles de mi articulo.
Pregunta, las reuniones cuanto tiempo demoran, aproximadamente?
Saludos,

1 Like

Thanks Jose, I’ll go to the office earlier to participate.
Regards

1 Like