HowTo install NethServer step by step (in Spanish)

Como instalar NethServer paso a paso

3 Likes

Could this be translated to english?

– Screenshots are in english but document body is in italian

Hi Mark,
Although my native language is Spanish, makes a version in English. Thanks for the interest.

Mark will be definitely happy to help you, isn’t it @medworthy?

Yep, I am happy to help (I have been trying to free up some time so that I can support the NS project a bit more, I known that I have been a tad bit quiet lately, but I have been somewhat busy of late with other projects and personal stuff).

Also, did I say that the document was in Italian, I meant Spanish, sorry!

2 Likes

Happy to hear about your coming back! Come on Mark, NethServer is waiting FOR you :wink:

1 Like

Hi Mark, I think it makes the English version and I send to you a doc, you check my doc and give me the ok to publish, you think?

1 Like

Ahh and thank you very much for your support

Ok, if you send me the document, I will proof read it and reply with any alterations.

Could you e-mail me the document via support@medworthy.co.uk

I am interested in how this is going, please keep us in touch.

I am waiting upon drivemeca for his documentation!

I just want to tell you that the doc is great, my 16 years old kid, with no experience got it installed following the doc, and now its playing with his nethserver.

3 Likes

Awesome! :heartpulse:

I have received the english translation last night, I have had a quick look at it and most of it is very good.

I should be able to do any amendments and send the document back to drivemeca before early next week.

1 Like

Hi guys,

The idea has always been my articles that are either easy to understand people who are not experts in technology. Usually we see the easy time installing software or technology to solve problems but this is not so for others. This is what I seek to resolve my articles for beginners.

3 Likes

ok, I appreciate any recommendations or comments

Hi guys,

With the output of nethserver 7 update my article. In addition to the screenshoots add a detailed video.
I hope you like it.
Here is the URL
Regards,

3 Likes

Ehi Manuel that’s a great news! Thanks for persisting in offering your support :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Greetings Manuel.

Thanks to your article and our dissemination in social networks, today, El Sistema is testing Nethserver 7 to replace Windows Server.

I was notified this morning from the Technology department. I work in the Audiovisual Archive

http://fundamusical.org.ve/el-sistema/el-sistema-en-el-mundo-el-sistema-around-the-world/

2 Likes

Such a great news! I’d like to know hot this project goes on, keep us in touch!