GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration- Interface. You can use it to build up a database with an inventory for your company (computer, software, printers...). It has enhanced functions to make the daily life for the administrators easier, like a job-tracking-system with mail-notification and methods to build a database with basic information about your network-topology.
The principal functionalities of the application are :
1) the precise inventory of all the technical resources. All their characteristics will be stored in a database.
2) management and the history of the maintenance actions and the bound procedures. This application is dynamic and is directly connected to the users who can post requests to the technicians. An interface thus authorizes the latter with if required preventing the service of maintenance and indexing a problem encountered with one of the technical resources to which they have access.
this application can work with ocsinventory-ng -> https://www.ocsinventory-ng.org/en/#glpi-functionalities-en
Only yet for NS7
yum install http://mirror.de-labrusse.fr/NethDev/nethserver-glpi/nethserver-glpi-0.1.2-1.ns7.sdl.noarch.rpm
once installed you have some default users
Default logins / passwords are:
- glpi/glpi for the administrator account
- tech/tech for the technician account
- normal/normal for the normal account
- post-only/postonly for the postonly account
you have also some db
# config show glpi
Name=glpi #change it for another web alias
status=enabled #enabled/disabled the web access
you must launch the event after a modification
go to https://IP/glpi
As ever, please RTFM