Xmas for all, Miss you Friends

Dear NethServer Community,

I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every member of the NethServer community for the unwavering support you have provided me and many others. Your dedication to fostering a collaborative and helpful environment has made a significant impact on my journey.

In the midst of the challenges we face in Venezuela, where circumstances are not entirely favorable, my family and I continue to persevere. We are grateful for the strength that comes from our shared experiences and the encouragement we find in communities like NethServer.

Despite the adversities, we hold onto hope and the spirit of Christmas brings a sense of warmth and togetherness. I wanted to take this opportunity to extend my heartfelt wishes to each member of the NethServer community. May this festive season bring you joy, peace, and prosperity. May you find solace in the company of loved ones and the shared camaraderie within our community.

I must admit that I regret not being as active in the community as I would have liked. The pursuit of stable employment has been my primary focus, and I appreciate your understanding during this time. As I navigate through this phase of life, your support remains a source of inspiration.

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with all of you. I sincerely hope for brighter days ahead for each member of the NethServer community. Your resilience and generosity do not go unnoticed, and I look forward to reengaging with the community when time permits.

Thank you once again for being a pillar of support. May the coming year bring new opportunities, renewed hope, and continued success to the NethServer community.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Warm regards,

José G. Jiménez S.

8 Likes