Windows Share SMB Nextcloud uniquement sur le disque C

NethServer Version: your_version
Module: your_module
Bonjour, Je viens d’installer nextcloud il est fonctionnel avec mon active directory. J’ai fait une integration ldap tout marche nickel seulement j’aimerais récupérer les homeDirectory de L’active directory dans nextcloud.

Pour cela j’ai configurer un stockage externe avec smb cifs mais nextcloud n’arrive a lire que les dossiers partagé sur mon disque C de mon serveur. Alors que jai un autre disque le disque D. Et tout les dossier partager cree dessus ne sont pas lisibles par nextcloud. Ce n’est pas un problème de droit car jai autorisé le dossier pour tout le monde.

Mon serveur Windows est un 2016. Nextcloud est lz derrière version. Je suis un peut bloquer je l’avoue !

How many topics in french did you see in this community? Specifically into the Support section?
:slight_smile:

www.deepl.com is your/our friend :slight_smile:

Hello, I have just installed nextcloud and it works with my active directory. I have done an ldap integration and everything is working fine, but I would like to get the home directory from the active directory into nextcloud.

For that I have configured an external storage with smb cifs but nextcloud can only read the folders shared on my C drive of my server. I have another disk, the D disk. And all the shared folders created on it are not readable by nextcloud. This is not a right problem because I have authorized the folder for everyone.

My Windows server is a 2016. Nextcloud is the next version. I’m a bit blocked I admit !

Hello, I just installed nextcloud and it works with my active directory. I did an ldap integration and everything works fine, but I would like to retrieve the home directory from the active directory in nextcloud.

To do this, I have set up external storage with smb cifs but nextcloud can only read the shared folders on my server’s C drive. I have another drive, drive D. And all shared folders created on it are not readable by nextcloud. It’s not a good right problem because I have authorized the folder for everyone.

My Windows server is a 2016. Nextcloud is the next version. I’m a bit stuck I admit!

Hi @youness_belemkasser

On Windows, you need to set permissions on the SHARE and on the Folder.

Your Windows Server will share a Userhome (If so defined in AD and Windows Explorer, standard in Windows AD), but you need to connect each Userhome Share individually in Nextcloud, by using the correct user / password and actually logging into Nextcloud that user. This bit is very Important, also in security context. And it only needs to be done once per user…

My 2 cents
Andy

Example on my Home Server, note this setting is in the top USER settings, not the lower GLOBAL settings…