Who needs a little joke today?

Wha do you mean? I miss the point :slight_smile:

As italian car insurances, the options are

• mandatory
  • you have to be present

so… not much options
:sweat_smile:

I think the point is that there’s no option for “no”.

Ahahaha “No” is not an option!

4 Likes

And this is why… it’ so sad to seeing something like that.

prod server

3 Likes

Confucius says “What you are looking for outside of you, is often already inside you!”

5 Likes

Sand art

8 Likes

2 Likes

Bugfixing the bold way…

1 Like

6 Likes

Ah, like ntp.

4 Likes

It didn’t really NEED a new major war in Europe.
But without that stupid war, this one would not have been noticed:

Moscow_sinking

Just love the humor behind it…
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s a thin line between joking and start… talking about.

1 Like

Talking is still more civilized than Fighting a war! :slight_smile:
But talking needs two sides for a conversation - a one sided talk is known as a monologue…

:slight_smile:

My 2 cents
Andy

1 Like

For the idiot Putin, this is just a brief shake of the head. Then his two brain cells dance samba and the shit hits the fan.

Screenshot 2022-04-15 212242

Linux is like a wigwam: No windows, no gates, and an Apache inside.

Not my own. Found in www.

Regards

Uwe

4 Likes

@transocean well it was the thing that I wanted to avoid.
A lot of mixed opinion (convintions) are “out there”. Some of them are not disputable or debatable and look controversial on “the other side”. Also, lots of people are not willing to read/listen/debate at all what is (own) “truth”. Which could be only alleged.

Truth is… far away from our brains. Truth of what happens is “over there”. Truth of why it’s happening is… in unreachable people’s mind. Most of us can listen only to the “fairy/horror/whatever tale” that newspapers, reporters, televisions and news website are telling. Most of them have their own agenda and interests for telling us that tale and not a different one.

IMVHO, both WW taught one thing only: Mr Edwin Starr is damn right. (Even if he was an US-born man)

For what it’s worth, that’s my only truth. Hope most of you can enjoy.

1 Like

Dear pike,

i respect, accept and enjoy differing opinions. What I have never accepted or even respected in my life are the people who, due to a lack of mental prerequisites, think they can claim the right for themselves or their nation to fight the opinions of others they do not like by force of arms.

But I think we should not extend this here. After all, this is a forum for people who don’t want to have their fun and enjoyment of the Nethserver spoiled by Mr. Putin.

Regards and a nice easter for all…

Uwe

2 Likes

6 Likes