Who needs a little joke today?

?? maybe my first personality is confused here…
Anyway, on topic. Some more SKILLZZZ:

4 Likes

Italy England in one word.

Brexit.

Three of mine appear there, time to change. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

5 Likes

No mail today, my spam has gone away,
the mailbox stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn.

No mail today, it seems a common sight,
the people passing by, don’t know the reason why.

How could they know, just what this message means,
the end of my hopes, the end of my dreams…

-> By Peter Berlich…

5 Likes

In another episode of not-too-smart-solutions-to-hold-your-dog:

6 Likes

2 Likes

That hurts…

Do you know who’s this fellow?
Not the actor, mr Jason Sudeikis, but the character, Mr Ted Lasso, a kansasman in London.
Worst soccer manager ever. Or not?
I’d love to tell you “take your time for the first season”; but it’s on “Fruit TV Minus”, not that eager to help that broadcaster. But i would like to take your time to know some of his scenes, talks, jokes.

He doesn’t know a thing about soccer (and sometimes i suck in writing english…), but he likes to know, understand, respect and endorse people, to be the “best version of them”. Yes, it’s some screenplay and not reality, so things usually go well and people are better then most of… messy world. But…

I think we need more Ted Lasso into this world… He likes to understand, accept advises, trust people, make them feel good.
I think that i need to be more Ted Lasso. I can learn from that character. To accept myself, to look at the people for what they are, and for what they might be, not for what i would like them to be.

Especially during these messy times, when nations like to argue among them (currently without so much weapons, but who knows?), and a lot of people is so tense, on their nerves, every second a bit closer to a breakdown.
I can’t dissolve argues, I can’t make people believe that fighting might not be the answer. But “being a bit more Lasso” might transfer a bit less crap to other people…

For subjetcs of the dear Elizabeth II Queen of England, Scotland, Wales, Ulster and so a lot of more things as former England Emperor and Head of Commonwealth, be cool about Ted doesn’t like tea. I mean… UK people cannot understand Espresso, but i don’t blame them for that :wink:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Always tempting to take shortcuts but what would be of a life without challenges?

5 Likes

Last month, a worldwide telephone survey was conducted by the UN.

The only question asked was:

Would you please give your honest opinion about possible solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?

The survey was a complete failure because:

In Eastern Europe they didn’t know what “honest” meant.

In Western Europe they didn’t know what “shortage” meant.

In Africa they didn’t know what “food” meant.

In the People’s Republic of China they didn’t know what “opinion” meant.

In the Middle East they didn’t know what “solution” meant.

In South America they didn’t know what “please” meant.

In the USA they didn’t know what “the rest of the world” meant.

7 Likes

Ouch. This is quite bitter…

A dog that has some serious good karma…

4 Likes

What does real estate experts says?
Location, location, location, location.

0_how was your vacation - Elyj6c4XYAAMB-D

4 Likes

What “vacation” means?

2 Likes

“vacation”=“holiday”
Or did I misunderstood your question?

IMVHO you misunderstood. :slight_smile:
Sometimes people… don’t do vacation/holidays. So when asked about “How was your vacation” a… humorous answer could be “what “vacation” means?” :wink:

1 Like