What social platform are you using?

I’m a huge twitter fan because I’m following many interesting people who provide me a lot of valuable contents!
I’d like to follow some of you, what’s your twitter, g+ or Github account? Please reply below
This is mine http://twitter.com/ale_fattorini and I’m used to tweeting about Community Management, OpenSource, Linux Customer Service, Productivity Tips and obviously NethServer stuff!

Irc…i’m old school

I have a phone you can call me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Railway station, pub and so on… :smile:

1 Like

:smiley:

Why? Don’t you think that irc is the best social network after the real life?

Real life, ok but either with a pretty girl or with friends and beers

Edit, in fact I use email, rss, irc…no much more…no FB, no tweet, Github is just for me a way to share code, not a social network.

1 Like

@alefattorini you have got my home address you can knock on my door :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Does anybody want access to my Bulletin board system (time to find some old 56k PCI modems) or alternativly I can give you my HAM radio handle :smile:

Seriously, the only social network I do use is Linkedin. I mainly use RSS, e-mail, YouTube and various forums.

I have a Facebook account but don’t use it and a Google account (only for spam e-mails and youtube history / comments).

1 Like

Mi Social network is Futbol, asado (bbq meat tipical here in Uruguay) and
beer

2 Likes

OK guys you’re very funny people! :wink:
This is my real social platform, drinking Italian wine with @Alessandro_Gaggiano @giacomo and @CharlieWhiting (hope you like my Trello shirt!)

3 Likes

I like to be social with them: Pinot Nero, Cabernet Sauvignon, Nebbiolo, Nerello, Cannonau, Sangiovese, Aglianico.

3 Likes

stuff based on XMPP like Jappix
and stuff decentralized like RedMatrix