What are your hobbies and sports?

Hi Rob!

Can you do that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xktwDfasPGQ

5 Likes

Nice one… Probably can do it but not in 24 hours… :stuck_out_tongue: (make it 24 years… lol)

2 Likes

My wife and I have 6 kids, and spending time with them consumes most all of my time when I’m not at work. Aside from spending time with my family, my hobbies consist of trying to find additional work on the side, playing with NS and my lab at home, and reading here.

5 Likes

Wow such a BIG family :slight_smile: :family_man_woman_girl_boy::family_men_girl_boy:

1 Like

There is never a dull moment when 8 people are involved. It is especially fun when going to restaurants!

6 Likes

Did you begin? :joy:

Not yet. Mostly because of 2 reasons:

• My printer hasn’t been updated with a concrete nozzle
  • I already own a house, so not really need to create another one. (and my mother-in-law is on a safe distance of 200 km away, so I don´t need to get a 2nd home in my backyard :smiley: )
2 Likes

I know the feeling, I have 5 kids myself so always someone that needs attention (or just some fatherly advice :wink: )

5 Likes

Looks like “kids” is a demanding hobby!

3 Likes

You are right, it takes a lot of time, and I’ve only one child. But it’s best time ever…

3 Likes

This is my hobbie :yum: HEMA (Historical European martial arts).

I’m on the left, the white knight.

4 Likes

Awww… video is marked as private… :’(

Oups sorry, i changed it in public and add a second video :

In grey it’s me :smile:.

3 Likes

Hallo,
soaring is my passion. If I have some time between the job and the family…

It’s me at the front seat :wink:

3 Likes

Me, family (just a single wife :smile:and 2 kids). And time permitting, basketball…which I haven’t done in a while.

Most of my spare time is spent climbing on the mountains of Snowdonia, where I live. with the occasional trip to the Dolomites or Chamonix, MontBlanc. Too long in the tooth now for sexto grado climbs but still enjoy the mountains. If i,m not on the mountains then tending our garden takes the remaining time if the weather is fine. (not to often in North Wales). Only when it,s raining do I have time to work on our Servers and PCs…

While I’m not a climber, I love to spend time in the Dolomites, I try to hike there every year. I reached some summits, walking. :slight_smile:
Never been to Mont Blanc, but it’s on the todo list.

Yes, I just love the Dolomites, and very jealous of those who live close enough to visit at the weekends. last summer we visited the Bregalia and lake Como (my wife and me) another great climbing and walking area. Also close to Milan.

1 Like

And then sometimes, the “leisurely drive” doesn’t always go according to plan. :unamused:

Cheers.

@denis.robel what your son think about this “game” ? :slight_smile: it looks he’s having a good time.

@EddieA any new video from your drive tests?

@Schawy is this a sport?