What are you working on this week? Nov 2020

Sir,
Haven’t used Zabbix or Nagios before, but looking forward to dive in with Nethserver. I am going to open a thread to ask stupid questions for implementation, since need to implement the Server quickly. I am suspectible regarding the security using agent, Did you use Agents or Agentless Metric collection.

@nio707

Hi Tejas

There are no “sirs” here, we’re all normal “dudes” as the americans might say!

And our Motto of this Forum is: “The only stupid questions are the ones not asked!”…

If you’ve any questions, you can PM me directly, use my Avatar on the left of each message.
(I don’t see the “Message” button, as I can’t message myself…,.)
Here’s what yours show:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-09 um 11.11.27

There’s a Message button in top right… :slight_smile:

My 2 cents
Andy

Well said
One of the best thing I proud of :smiley:

Specifically:

Don’t be afraid to ask ‘stupid questions’. Someone else will learn from every stupid question that you ask

2 Likes

@alefattorini

Hi Alessio!

NethServer, and this community here is something to be proud of, Alessio - and a good part of it is due to your contributions, advice, guidance and responses, that people feel “at home” here!

Me? I just try to keep the level up:

A friendly welcome to all newcomers. Not let newcomers wait for their first responce!
Some tips & tricks and maybe some advice on a sticky problem…

My 2 cents
Andy

3 Likes

Hi,

the sentences of Andy describe in very true words why I like to be a part of this forum.
Have a nice evening and stay healthy.

Regards…

Uwe

1 Like

You need the virtio drivers iso, ancient version with vhd disk in sata or ide… Sometimes I struggle to get it done what I have do… Vzdump from another vm windows 10, or windows server and restore on new vm… Passing through the terminal on proxmox via ssh or combining fillezilla… Your storage need to be vzdump selected… There are some points to consider… Also you Can as soon you have the fresh installed windows server, you can try to create a template…

1 Like

Thanks Vitor, Downloaded the virtio Driver from Fedora repository today. Will try with Server 2k19 and see if that works. Thanks again

1 Like

Great man