Weekly welcome to new members - 6 Feb 17

Good morning NethServer Community,
after our AMAZING community meeting at Fosdem (check out our pics now!) we’re all here to kick off a new week!

Now it’s time to welcome all new members who recently joined this group, and we’re so glad you’re here!

Please introduce yourselves by commenting below and telling us:

• What you’re working on?
  • What brings you to NethServer?
  • What’s one challenge you’re thinking through right now?

Help me give a very warm welcome to thess new amazing faces :

2 Likes

Please introduce yourselves by commenting below and telling us:

What you’re working on?

• Well I needed a personal mail and web server that will work without me tweaking it all the time (which I’ll probably do anyway).

What brings you to NethServer?

• Google. I was searching for a proper solution and I found it (after about a dozen tries).

What’s one challenge you’re thinking through right now?

• I didn’t need a web server. I needed a mail server. Now I have a web server so I guess its time to start working on a web page or something.

It’s a nice community so I’ll stick around for a while.

Cheers
Blaz

3 Likes

Glad to hear this, you won’t regret it.

If you need info on the Mailserver configuration you should start from:

Hey thanks but I don’t need help. Nothing here is really new to me apart from a few thing that this server does differently. The mail and websites were chugging along fine for a week now. The system works great!

Cheers

1 Like

Since we are a community that loves participation, the logical step for your could be to help others out. ANY positive input from our members is highly appreciated.
So please do chime in when topics are discussed that you feel you can be of additional help.
Maybe you even can come to some documentation so others can easily find your solution(s).

Welcome to our community and feel at home!

1 Like