Webtop Shared Calendars

Wondering if there is a way to share Calendars so that they are shown in each users “Home” page.
As far as I can tell, only your own personal appointments are shown on your home page. If I have a shared calendar, all users can see the appointments in the calendar, but they do not show up on the home page, which is not what I think you would want from a groupware ‘home’ page.

Calendars showed in home page are only related to “Personal Calendar”. I don’t know if @lucag and Webtop Team have planned to modify this function.+

Maybe a check into settings can help user to decide which calendars show into homepage… (Personal or also Shared…)

1 Like

Hi @wbilger and @federico.ballarini,
it could be possible since the search “anywhere” made on the home already returns events present on shared calendars.

What do you think @gabriele_bulfon of this possibility?

This would be great, thanks so much for looking at this.
I do think it’s important, at least at my business that the users see all shared appointments on home, to not will be confusing.

1 Like

Before avoiding a misunderstanding :thinking:

The display of events of shared calendars is already possible on the calendar, just switch on both the category and the shared calendar:
WebTop%205%20%20Shared%20Calendars

Do you confirm that this is not your problem?

1 Like

No, the problem is the shared calendar events don’t show in your ‘home’.
Here,

1 Like

Ok @wbilger,
I wanted to make sure there were no misunderstandings :wink:

1 Like

Hello, at the moment the Home is just a brief to show only personal data.
We may consider to make an option to show also shared data, now available only on specific service applications.

Gabriele

2 Likes

Ok. Any idea on the timeline?
I don’t think it makes sense to only show personal data in a “Groupware” solution. I would assume anyone using would have shared company data.