Webtop - Changing Logo isn't working anymore

Hello Team,

@support_team, @webtop_team, @lucag

I’ve upgraded my Nethserver and Webtop to the latest version. I had within the Administration Panel followed the steps to change the logo to our company logo (uploaded our image and renamed it to login.png). I can see that the image is still there in the “Public Images” location on Webtop Administration.

Has something changed with Webtop to allow for our own logo on the Webtop login screen?

Thank you.

Hi,

actually nothing has changed. Clean the browser cache and then try again.

Regards

Uwe

1 Like

Thank you Uwe @transocean for this reply.

I’ve cleared the cache and browsing history on two different computers both using Chrome. Still not working. I only have the WebTop logo at the Webtop login screen and my company logo is not shown. Very strange.

Do you use virtual host name for webtop?
What happens if you use servername.yourdomain.tld/webtop

Yes, something is changed. The image will be available only if you reach WebTop from the address setted in public.url setting (you can see that in webtop admin panel).

2 Likes

Hello Federico @federico.ballarini,

Appreciate the reply. I can see a Public URL in the Properties of the Admin Panel. How do I update this? I don’t see an update or save button related to this field. I use a reverse proxy to point to our mail so I think I need to update this public URL to what we use in our reverse proxy.

Thank you.

Seems I can simply update the field in the Properties and it will immediately get saved.

I’ve made a change to my Admin Properties and can confirm that my company logo now shows up once again on our Webtop login page. This solves my issue.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, correct. Maybe u can use also Cockpit interface to do this.

2 Likes