Webtop 5 not working on Firefox

NethServer Version: 7.5.1804
Module: Webtop 5 5.4.1
Firefox 63.0.3 64-Bit

Hello there,
im currently working the first time with Nethserver and my goal ist to create a Mail-Server as alternative to a Microsoft Solution. I already managed to run SOGo with Nethserver and Outlook. So now i wanted to check Webtop but im already running into a problem that when i log in with a user into the webinterface over firefox the buttons wont work. IE runs fine Chrome is not checked yet by me. Am I the only one with that problem? already emptied the cache and addins/ons are not installed in firefox.

Kind regards
Gebboo

1 Like

I’ve issues with FF 63.0.1 (64-bit) on Fedora with webtop5-1.2.8-1.ns7.noarch

I report that with any component (mail, calendar, activity) a popup frame might appear white (usually not just after login but after a while). See the screenshot:

Buttons seem working here. Can you point me to a specific button to test?

sadly none of them work cant switch between mail, calendar and so on. a version 5.3 feature preview window is also open im not able to close.

What version of firefox are you using and on what platform?
FF63.0.3 on Windows has no problems

FF 63.0.3 64-Bit on Windows 10 :confused: Could try it on a virtual client to see if the buttons dont work there too. Any other things what could disable the buttons in FF but not IE on the Client PC?
Edit: test on virtual windows 10 with FF 63.0.3 64- and 32-bit: buttons are working. Seems to be a problem with my client PC

You may try to reinstall FF (or try with safe mode) and Java (32 and 64 bit)…

Safe mode didnt work and cant reinstall firefox or install java cause its a work pc and im only an intern :slight_smile: ill live with the mystery and keep working with firefox over the virtual client .
thanks for the help

You may also try portable firefox, you may install to and start it from your documents folder where you have full permissions.

https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable

1 Like

Or create a new firefox profile (if permissions allow it).

1 Like