Update available, but the system is updated

Hi everyone, I keep getting email notifications about the software update:

===
=== Yum reports available updates for Stephdl repository:
===

roundcubemail.noarch 1.4.4-1.ns7.sdl stephdl-roundcubemail

To apply all these updates, you can log on your server and run the following command:

yum update --enablerepo = stephdl

Running commands from both shell and gui nethserver does not report any updates! I tried to perform a yum clean all, but the notification is always sent via email.

That version of roundcube comes a repository that is disabled by default. Try with:

yum upgrade roundcubemail --enablerepo=stephdl-roundcubemail

To make it work with the ususal yum update, you can enable the repo following the indications from the wiki.

2 Likes

Roundcubemail 1.4.4 is not the official one, epel stick on 1.12 IIRC

Need to add some lines in the email to explain better, I did some changes recently, but you show me that these emails are read.

Sometimes I have some doubts

1 Like

Thanks, I solved it, but I did everything in the email, as I always have (To apply all these updates, you can log on your server and run the following command:

yum update --enablerepo = stephdl). No update ....

Now however enabling the upgrade option I have solved. Thanks.

Hi sthepane, I have not understood what you mean (unfortunately I translate English with google). However, as I had written and opened a ticket, I received update notifications and, as usual, enabling the repository, nethserver signaled me that everything was up to date. It’s an operation I’ve always done. Thanks anyway and sorry if I didn’t understand the translation of the message.

Yes, instructions on the mail doesn’t work as the new version of roundcube was put on a separate (disabled) repo to prevent conflicts and unexpected upgrade from the default roundcube version that comes from EPEL repo.

1 Like

I need to add some new lines how to upgrade dolibarr, how to upgrade roundcubemail

1 Like

Excellent now I understand! Thanks so much