I’m glad to announce the release of the third WebTop 5 Upgrade Pack (ver. 5.1.4)
The main goal is a better integration between modules, a real revolution in supporting shared calendars / headers on devices with Active Sync and subscribing to remote calendars and contacts
This is the issue with more details: https://github.com/NethServer/dev/issues/5376
Here you can find the complete list of Feature and Bug Fixes included in the third Upgrade Pack.
Main new features are:
- Support for calendars and shared directories on mobile devices with EAS
Added support for Activesync to sync also shared calendars and headlines.
- Subscribing to Remote Address Books and Calendars (CalDAV, CardDAV, Webcal)
Added support to synchronize calendars and headers from CalDAV / CardDAV and Webcal / iCal remote services such as Google Calendar or Contacts and SOGo.
- Dashboard with Companion Panel of the various components
New “Home” panel that displays unread messages, activities, and future appointments
- Global Search Everything (Email, Chat, Calendars, Contacts …)
New home includes a comprehensive search on all forms (Mail, Calendar, Task) with an immediate results view.
- Default service at startup
Now you can select which service to show as default after login: the last used, Home, Calendar, Contacts, Mail, Tasks, Cloud.
- Send a contact card by mail
You can easily send a contact in the address book as a VCF card attached by mail
- Summary of upcoming events and activities on email section
Two event and activity summary integrators added under the mail folders