Subscription updates are missing

Sorry for digging out this post of my own again. I see more than 80-over 100 updates waiting on our subscriptioned nethservers, so I wonder if this is normal and if there is a way to check when those packages will get their updates automatically. Is there a timetable or something based on which I could check when normal auto-update procedure is will be triggered?

It’s my mistake. After the winter holidays the automatic updates were stopped. I resumed them last week but… not for every client! I bet your NS is one of them :slight_smile:

The usual roll out schedule will be completely resumed during this week.

6 Likes

Thanks for your information. So I wait and will report back if in the next weeks the updates would not happen.

2 Likes

@davidep - I have one of our subscribed nethservers with automatic updates configured with 70 updates pending. Can you please check and resume if necessary?

I guess your system updates are still “freezed” to avoid this bug:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1925204

As the upstream fix is available and the normal updates roll out policy is resumed starting from this week, I’d expect your system gets the updates automatically in the next 24-48 hours.

2 Likes

Hi Davide. It seems you were correct, thank you, as today there are only 7 updates left. :+1:

1 Like