currently beginning on nethserver I could see myself missing an essential thing and I would say even for basic Nethserver 7.2!
The problem is that it is absolutely not possible to manage hard disks, volumes, raid, snapshot, etc …!
For comparison it would be nice to have a little storage manager as a nas (see image), because the system is very simple and intuitive.
Plus I have not seen any documentation about it on the drive assemblies, detection of a hardware RAID or disk mounted hot, unless I misread!
I say that because in fact this is all part of many symptoms:
- How can my new hard drive will be added to the system?
- How to add hard disk to Nexcloud?
- How to put on specific VM Pool? (Disk type SAS or SSD)
- How to get an external iSCSI for VM?
- How to external storage? (SAS, NAS, private cloud, etc.)
Anyway if anyone knows a way to do it via a web browser, he could tell me how to do with Nethserver?
Unless it’s a good idea to have a storage manager for the final nethserver 7.2 if it does not exist yet
sorry my bad english, i’m french!