StephDL hired as part-time developer by Nethesis

also congrats from me, @stephdl do a great job as far i can say and for sure he is an enrichment for nethesis.

2 Likes

Congratulations!
To all: Stephane, Nethesis, Community (no matter the order is)!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Yes, these are great news, congratualitions to @stephdl.
You have deserved it. Thanks for your work again. :+1:

2 Likes

@alefattorini
Your pics (pigs) are always great and funny :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I already mentioned this on Telegram, but I want to express it here too:
This is absolutly GREAT news for @stephdl, NethServer and Nethesis!
I can’ t imagine a better hire!

3 Likes

These are indeed very good news! I’m sure many great things will be seen in Nethserver in the near future…

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

I was already a big fan of @stephdl’s modules. I think I’ll love them even more :slight_smile: Congratulation !

2 Likes

Five years since this post has been written. What a journey for me and for you probably. Well things have changed a bit for me in a really good direction because now I am full time developer for NethServer.

Thank to all the team for trusting me

Cc
@filippo_carletti @alefattorini @davidep @giacomo @andre8244 @edoardo_spadoni and all many others

17 Likes

@stephdl

Stephan, mon felecitations!

You earned theirs (and also ours) trust!

Mes deux centimes
Andy

5 Likes

Congrats @stephdl very well done by you and Nethesis! Enjoy the ride, well deserved!!

5 Likes

Congratulations @stephdl! You and all the other “good spirits” at Nethserver and here in the forum also a reason why I no longer have to use Windows Server today.

Regards…

Uwe

4 Likes

Congratulations from me too. Reading the thread, I still wonder afterward why you were only employed part-time.

Sincerely, Marko

Hi @capote

Probably it was planned for a while, but due to Covid it took Neththesis so long to actually implement it!

My 2 cents
Andy

1 Like

Already 5 years!? :scream:

Welcome to the family of full time developers, let’s hope you are not going to miss the old job! :wink:

2 Likes

During a long time…too much time I have been employed by another company, nothing relevant to IT, until I decide that time was over to continue with them, I think I should have done it much much earlier :smiley:
big company you are just a number, let’s try a new way :wink:

no regrets, this is my third job since I was old enough to work, and since we will have to work until we are over 65, maybe there will be room for a fourth

let’s go to code

7 Likes

Well deserved man :slight_smile: Hope you enjoyed your days in Italy

2 Likes

@stephdl

Great move on Neththesis part. Glad to see you as a full member of the team! Congrats!

-SF-

2 Likes

Yeah. Good time, at work obviously but sharing time with nethesis team fills the heart of happiness

3 Likes

2 + 2 = 5

The sum is greater than it’s parts!